What is a BioRePeelCl3 treatment?
BioRePeel is an innovative, two phase MEDICAL ONLY peel with a biostimulating, revitalising and peeling action.
Thanks it its exfoliating and keratolytic action it promotes cell turnover and profound stimulation to counter the effects of skin ageing and acne scarring.
Its rich composition sets BioRePeelCl3 apart from its competitors. It is excellent in anti-ageing due to it containing all the essential amino acids and vitamins your skin needs. It also contains 35% TCA and GABA which is a muscle relaxant and thereby reduces lines/wrinkles.
Furthermore the treatment is suitable for young skin during acute stages of acne, blackheads with recent or fresh scarring.
What are the benefits of this?
The BioRePeel can be used for the face, neck, decolletage and body
- There is no preparation or downtime required
- It exfoliates, removing dead skin cells encouraging skin to regenerate
- Purifies and oxygenate the skin, leaving it moisturised and free of impurities mediated by its amino acids and vitamins
- Closes open pores, improves the texture of the skin and increase thickness of the epidermis.
- Addresses the effects of skin aging, softening wrinkles and adding turgidity
- Unifies skin tone, add luminosity and smooth cutaneous imperfections.
- Lightens and attenuates pigmented lesions, providing a depigmenting effect.
- Reduces the manifestations of acne, improves the appearance of scars with its anti-microbial and anit-bacterial properties
Am I suitable for treatment?
BioRepeelCl3 is contraindicated with the following conditions
- Kidney disease
- Skin cancer
- Keloid scarring
- Auto immune disorders
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Blood disorders (hepatitis, HIV)
And caution should be taken with the following
- Cold sores
- Gluten intolerance
- Lactose intolerance
- Medications: antibiotics/steroids/blood thinners
Do different peels work deeper than others?
Yes, chemical peels can be classified into four levels, depending on its depth of action, which in turn correlates with the nature and intensity of the lesions to treat.
BioRepeelCl3 is a deep TCA peel that penetrates through the top five layers of the epidermis to the uppermost layers of the dermis. It is unique that it has minimal downtime and get back to day to day life immediately.
Even so, it is a medical grade peel which can only be performed by a nurse or doctor
Can these treatments be performed on the body?
BioRepeelCl3 ensures unbeatable, progressive results for both facial and body treatments.
How many sessions are recommended?
A one off treatment can be performed to refresh your skin but 4-6 treatments every 7-12 days to combat skin concerns
Is it recommended to continue peels as a maintenance treatment following your recommended sessions?
After an intitial course 1-2 treatments are recommended for maintenance
Can peel treatments be combined with other treatments?
As well as being a highly efficient treatment for skin aging, acne and pigmented lesions, BioRepeelCl3 is an ideal tool for optimising other medical aesthetic procedures such as; mesotherapy, botulinum toxin, dermal fillers, profhil, micro needling and electroporation among others
There is an additional protocol BioRepeelCl3 & microneedling to specifically target acne prone & acne scarring with unbelievable results.
Avoid Pre Treatment
- Exfoliating agents for 48hours prior
- AHAs, BHAs, retinol, self-tans for 7 days prior
- Waxing, hair removal or bleaching for 14 days prior
- UV or sun exposure for 14 days prior
Avoid Post Treatment (or until the skin is fully intact & healed)
- Non mineral makeup for 48 hours after
- AHAs, BHAs, Retinol for 14 days after
- Waxing, hair removal or bleaching for 14 days after
- Sunbeds, swimming, Sauna & self-tan for 14 days after
- A full medical consultation will be undertaken prior to any treatment
- Face will be cleansed & a skin assessment will be performed
- The product is applied and massaged into your face with minimal discomfort
- It is removed with plain water and serum & SPF applied
- Always wear SPF 50 even in winter